Tasmanian Tiger Memorial Pack by Dr Rick

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tasmanian Tiger Memorial Pack

Author : Dr. Rick

Keywords : Tasmania, foliage, animal statues, arch

Compatibility : All Game Versions

Description from Dr Rick : Tasmanian Tiger’s creations are beautifully crafted and represent the very pinnacle of the art which has been produced for the zoo tycoon game. The thylacine uci was one of her first animals to be made but already shows her trademark full range of animation sets and smooth, superbly fashioned animations. This, in itself, is inspiration enough, but coupled with the diverse, unusual and interesting flora and fauna of Tasmania, really got the creative juices flowing.

I always love exhibits with lots of different plants appropriate to the location from which an animal comes. Since childhood I have also always had an appreciation of beautiful flowers, of their different colours and forms. As a botanist (plant biologist) I am also fascinated by the unusual relict and isolated nature of Tasmania’s flora. Thus it was that I felt moved, upon learning of Jessica’s death, to begin producing pretty flowers to go in exhibits containing her thylacine. This made, I felt, a fitting memorial for a marvellous lady.

While I was researching the flora, I inevitably came across intriguing references to the fauna, to oddly named creatures like the quoll, which got me to thinking about appropriate decorative items for the area around a thylacine exhibit. Thus I found myself making a variety of thylacines, running, standing and walking, as well as spotted tailed quoll and Tasmanian devil statues.

I hope that you enjoy enhancing your zoos with them as much as I enjoyed making them, and that they act as a fitting memorial to a much missed designer and friend.

Combined file contains 2 ztds: one of scenery, one of foliage

Single ztds will be available at the ZT Designer Guild

User Feedback

Recommended Comments