Thylacine Rocks by Dr Rick

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thylacine Rocks

Author : Dr Rick

Current ztd dates : August 9, 2013 for the Thylacine Family Rock and August 10, 2013 for the Thylacine Rock

Compatibility : All Game Versions

Description : Guests will adore the Thylacine Family Rock, which contains a lovely Thylacine family and will also go well with any Australian animals, including Tasmanian Tiger's beautiful Thylacine. Guests will enjoy the Thylacine Rock, which is a rock sculpture and is also suited for Australian animals, including Tasmanian Tiger's beautiful Thylacine. There are also decorative versions of these inside the same ".ztd" files that can be used in any exhibit and that do not count toward suitability so that you can add as many as you like to an exhibit.

Description from Dr Rick : While I was researching the thylacine for the decorative items, I watched the videos of the living animal, filmed before its untimely extinction. When I put Taz's animal into zoos, it captured the behaviour and appearance of the animal so well. In my imagination I could see the sidestep tigers loping through the brush and jumping up onto rocks and fallen trees. I took this flight of fancy and realised it as a series of little statues, vignettes of the life of a prematurely taken, much missed part of God's beautiful creation. And that brings me back to Taz, since these little scenes also form a memorial to stimulate the recollection of the life of a prematurely taken, much missed part of God's beautiful creation

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.