Teks 10th Year Celebration Zoo by Caddienoah

1 Screenshot

About This File

"Zoo Tek's 10th Year Celebration Zoo by Caddienoah - It comes late, not only as a gift for the 10th Anniversary,

but it is also a reminder of the Spring and Summer to come...an escape from the cold and snow of Winter"

This zoo map was created to celebrate Zoo Tek Phoenix's 10th Anniversary. The brick theme ties in to their theme of "Ten Years of Tek". Brick by brick,

Tek was built and and it continues to grow, meeting the needs of players from around the world.

The map is also dedicated to the people at Tek, who have worked behind the scenes, to build a site, that is filled with friendship, information,

and so many great downloads. These individuals have made it possible for so many people, like me, to better enjoy such a wonderful game like Zoo Tycoon.

Many Thanks to all of them! I can not wait to see what Tek will look like when it turns 20! (I already have an idea for that Celebration Zoo!)

Also a special thank you to Jay, for all the time and work he did, in designing the new brick walls and entrances.

I hope you will enjoy building a zoo on the map.

Zoo map was created with ZTCC.

The downloads needed to be in the dlupdate before opening the zoo map are the following:

The first three files will be available at the Designers Guild.

BrickZooEntranceByJay.ztd

BrickZooWallByJay.ztd

ClosedBrickZooEntranceByJay.ztd

DrRBrickThemeDuckpond1.ztd

DrRPaleBrickDuckPond.ztd

gcAntiqueBrickPath.ztd

gcBrick_themed_Expansion.ztd

gcBrick_themed_Expansion_2.ztd

gcBrickBuildingsCombined.ztd

gcBrickPathsCombined.ztd

gcFreshWaterfallFences.ztd

Underground_Water_Passage.ztd"