1 Screenshot

About This File

Moschops by P.Rex

Moschops belongs to Synapsida, a group of reptiles ancestral to mammals. It lived during the late Permian period in what is today South Africa. It is a heavily-built herbivore with a massive girth, allowing for fermentation of large amounts of plant matter. It feeds almost exclusively on soft plants, such as ferns, though it may be capable of carnivory in times of extreme famine. Moschops are very timid herbivores that prefer to avoid confrontation, usually fleeing at the first sight of danger.

This Moschops was adapted from the video game "Carnivores" by Action Forms.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks great ! It's always an additionnal interest to have an new animal with original graphics (not a converted in-game one). Do you plan to adapt others animals from this game ? I saw there was pachycephalosaurus, parasaurolophus, dimetrodon and even animals from Ice Age that are not in ZT animals ^^

Yes, I've already started to work on the Dimetrodon, and might do more animals from these games eventually.

Jus asking, but how do I move this animal from my "animal" tab into "Dinosaur" tab in the animal adoption menu? I was playing a scenario with a specidied number of dinosaur exhibit needed and I dont think this guy is counted? or do I counted wrong? Cool creation, btw! Thanks for your hard work!!