Aldabra Giant Tortoise by Vondell

1 Screenshot

About This File

Similar in size to the famous Galapagos giant tortoise but from the opposite side of the earth, the tortoises on the islands of the Aldabra Atoll in the Indian Ocean are some of the largest in the world.

Graphics and animations by Vondell.

Special thanks to Fern and Jay for file checks and assistance.

Please click on the picture to see the animations.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Where are the grass, animated grass and animated waterfall located? They seem awesome!

Also, GREAT, FANTASTIC work on the tortoises! They are magnificent and very very zoo-tycoon-animal-like. A must have for EVERY zoo i'm making from here on out!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Really well done! It looks like it's a vanilla ZT creation and the animations are very neat and fluid. Definitely a must have for me as well.

• Like 1

"Well-behaved" animal. Have not had any problems with them or the graphics! Thanks for your work!

• Like 1

I really admire what you've done here. It's been a while since there was a brand new ZT1 animal which comes close to Blue Fang standards!

Safe for Tasmanian Tiger's animals, this is the only other animal download I'm using in my zoo :)

• Like 1

Guest Darren98

Posted

I have made many downloads on other sites and half the time they don't even work, or work poorly, and this is my first time downloading from this particular website and I am impressed and grateful! Thank you :)

were do I get the animated tall grass ? and the animated water wall as well. anyone know ?

I adore this so much. No problems with the animation at all, thank you!

This... loks exactly like what blue fang would've actually made!
The animation, the icon, the exhibit needs, the information page's picture.. all of them look legitly like what blue fang's!

• Like 1

Thank you very much Cricket, and thanks to Vondell for such an excellent animal, I really loved all the details. Hopefully see more animals of this quality. Greetings to the community.

• Like 1

The animation and everything about these guys fits in perfectly with the game. Great work, it's exciting to see modded creatures of this quality.

• Like 2