Fire and Ice Unicorns by Ratbag Oz

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Fire and Ice Unicorn, my first full ZT2 release, many more to come, please enjoy.

Date Listed : March 26 2009

From Ratbag:

This unicorn is based on the unicorn from ZT1, and is fully my own creation.

Don't try to see how long they live...... they are virtually immortal

I have created one large flaw with this file intentionally..... everyone complains so much about the keepers putting down too many dishes and food for animals, so I removed this feature, this will mean you get error messages such as "Keeper 1 can't find a suitable location to place water" Weigh up the pros and con's of this and I want to hear opinions on whether to do all future downloads this way.

The "Ice" is not the female, but a varient, so in reality you can have a family of "Fire unicorns" and a family of "Ice Unicorns" Inter breed them, or have two seperate exhibits

Things I know about........

The unicorn will not use the hollow log or Ice, this is something that even M$ can't change, (check out animals such as the Bison) but I didn't have the heart to take away their bananas they love them so!!

There is a slight graphic error with the wood shelters, if you look from a certain angle, you can't see them, but move around, and you'll be able to again

The "Grown to adult" message does not appear, but I have better things to do than fix that I'm guessing you guys would rather I spend time on the next one than fixing that? right?

At a distance it reverts to the zebra mesh, but at a distance you can hardly notice, once again, I'll fix it on the next one.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.