ZZ Scenery - Ambient Sound Statues Pack by Z.Z.

1 Screenshot

About This File

ZZ Scenery - Ambient Sound Statues

A long time ago I made a zoo called The Enchanted Garden.

My favorite thing about this zoo was the soundscape: the birds that came with the map, the birds in the Aviary, and the frogs in the Lepospondyl House, all came together there in the forest to create the most wonderful sound in my zoo, and I could close my eyes and imagine myself in that forest, peaceful and relaxed.

Unfortunately we can’t put Lepospondyl Houses all over our zoos, so I created some ambient sound items to add texture to the soundscape in our zoos.

Most of them are a quarter tile so they can fit just about anywhere, some are one full tile because they were either too pretty to be shrunk so small, or simply did not look good at such a small size.

Included in this pack are:

Ambient Blue Frog

Ambient Blue Jay

Ambient Bluegreen Frog

Ambient Butterfly Music Box

Ambient Chickadee

Ambient Cricket

Ambient Dove

Ambient Driftwood

Ambient Elk Flute Speaker

Ambient Flower Wind Chime

Ambient Fox Flute Speaker

Ambient Gong

Ambient Gramophone

Ambient Green Frog

Ambient Loon

Ambient Owl

Ambient Purple Frog

Ambient Purple Martin

Ambient Purple Sea Star

Ambient Purple Wind Chime

Ambient Rain Puddle

Ambient Sand Castle

Ambient Sea Gull

Ambient Sea Shell

Ambient She Wolf

Ambient Thunderstorm

Ambient Winter Wolf

I hope you enjoy them!

:D

Please click on the picture to see the full screenshot.

The downloadable file contains a combined .ztd file and all of the individual .ztd files. (If you use the combined file, you do not need the individual files)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

WOOT! Thank you so much for getting these released Cricket!

I cant wait to see what people do with them!

:D

You are most welcome, Z.Z.!!  I enjoyed working with you on them!!  And of course, it was fun testing them too!!

The_sagebrush_kid

Posted

LOVE THESE but I have a major problem with them. I find if I use more than one in a zoo, the game crashes after a minute then will not reload. I had to take them completely out of "updates" for the game to work properly. 

Are you running the Complete Collection?  If so, these files need to be in the 'dlupdate' folder.  When I was testing them, I had them all in the game at the same time and did not have any issues.  Please tell me a bit more, like how many files you have in your 'dlupdate' folder, and maybe we can pin down the issues :)

The_sagebrush_kid

Posted

Ohhhhhhh. I put them in the Updates. Not dlupdates. That may be the problem. Yes I am running Complete Collection. I only had like 5 in the folder and only 2-3 in the game I was playing itself before the problem started.