Fill 'em up by dj_pluffs 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Originally released 6 November 2002 at ZT Design
Updated since: Because some Setup.exe programs do more than they should, the ".zip" for this download was changed by Jay on December 18, 2013 to include Fill'emup.ztd instead of Setup.exe. That also makes the ".zip" smaller. Fill'emup.ztd is still the same as the November 6, 2002 version.

Compatibility: All Game Versions
Description:  This file makes all the buildings refill all the guests needs when they visit them so now you can design the zoo the way you want it instead of how the guests wants it. Just open up this file in WinZip and run the Setup to install this one.
Additional Notes: The Fillemup hack overrides the configuration for 57 in-game buildings, which includes benches, picnic tables, carts, vending machines, grandstands, bouncy rides, swing, slide, stands, and other buildings.  So this hack cannot be used with any other hack involving any of those 57 buildings.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is this compatible with Lowenfrau's hatchery, snake, and reptile buildings that have their own research goals?

I think this might only conflict with some of the other hacks that manipulate guests happiness or needs.  I have used this hack for 10 years or more without any problems. 

I am a bit dense today. So once this is installed into the game, it becomes part of the game itself??? What happens if a zoo is designed with it, and someone opens the same zoo, but does not have this in their game? Does it change the stats of the zoo/guests/etcetra???

Ask Jay that question.

Jan I suspect it might conflict with any guest hacks but only Jay could tell you that. He knows how things override ingame.

Reasearch buildings are a type of hack so currently user made ones do not work together well. Only some will work.

Caddie this has been my experience with this hack.  When you have it in the dlupdates folder, every time a guest has a need filled, al the needs bars fill up to solid green, except happiness.  So if the guest uses the restroom, the hunger and tiredness bars go solid as well.  It only works when it's actually in the game.  You can start a zoo with it, but once you take it out and reopen the zoo, when a guest gets a need fulfilled, the other fields do not change.  When you reopen the zoo, the happiness rating might be quite high and will immediately start to drop.  This is just what I have observed using it.

Fern, other than this hack the only others I use are the Tek Research, Jordan Superhack and MM Freeform unlock.  I have not noticed a conflict with these in the game. but I'm sure you are right that other guests hacks might conflict.