Awareness Trees by Brandi 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Another "How Many?" game pack, this pack includes 9 ribbon-adorned trees. Solid colors can represent several causes, the patterned ones are for Autism, Remember 911, and GLB issues.

Updated to add location.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey, just wanna start by saying that I believe your heart was in the right place, but can you please remove or change the autism tree so instead of the puzzle pieces, it's based on the rainbow infinity symbol? I'm autistic, and the puzzle piece is considered a hate symbol by the majority of the actually autistic community/self-advocates, especially since it's used by the notorious anti-autistic eugenics org Autism Speaks, and created and spread by those who wish to eradicate and stifle us. The rainbow infinity symbol is created and championed by autistic people and used to spread a message of inclusion and rights and pride.

Autism_spectrum_infinity_awareness_symbol.svg.png

• Thanks 1

I didn't know this pack existed, but I have to agree with WinWin. The concept behind the puzzle piece is that autistic people do not "fit" into society. This is of course a cruel concept and not at all what you mean to express with this. I have not seen the rainbow infinity symbol much, but I like the idea behind it! We could use a whole pack of those items. :tongue: (Hint-hint!)