Base Shelters Capacity Hack by Thunder 1.1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is my first hack: the Base Shelters Hack.

The following changes were made to the capacity of the base game shelters:

- Small Wooden Shelter/Small Stable/Small Burrow/Small Concrete Shelter/Small Lean-to/Small Elephant Shelter/Small Giraffe Shelter = 10

- Wooden Shelter/Stable/Burrow/Concrete Shelter/Lean-to/Large Elephant Shelter/Large Giraffe Shelter/Dinosaur Burrow/Ice Age Cave/Dinosaur Cave = 25

- Large Wooden Shelter/Large Stable/Large Burrow/Large Concrete Shelter/Large Lean-to/Sunken Ship/Seafloor Cave/Rock Cave/Snowy Rock Cave = 50

THIS MUST BE PLACED IN YOUR /dlupdate FOLDER TO WORK FULLY, OTHERWISE SOME SHELTERS MAY NOT HAVE THE INCREASED CAPACITY.

This hack is for players that do not like to have more than one shelter in any given exhibit, like myself. This hack provides edited .ai files for each non-user created shelter to increase their capacity and eliminate "There are not enough shelters in the exhibit." messages.

I have been using variants of this hack for many years (similar to the Double Capacity Shelter Hack, however this one includes all shelters and makes their capacities even higher). I have tested this hack thoroughly: I've observed as many as 40 Zebras in a single exhibit with a single Large Wooden Shelter, with no issues appearing. I have had no known bugs from the .ai files that encompass this hack.

The screenshot showing the hack in action with a Penguin Exhibit using a Snowy Rock Cave that earned the Penguin Colony award (16+ Penguins in a 90+ suitable exhibit).

If you have any issues or discover a bug, please let me know.

What's New in Version 1.1.0

Released

While the previous version had no reported bugs, a few lines in each file were updated to stabilize the hack even more. Should be even less of a risk of crash now! The link has been updated.

- Place this hack's file into your /dlupdate folder.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.