Dinosaur Digs Combined Realism Hack by VNDragon 1.22

VNDragonV2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Description:

Many Dinosaur Digs hacks in the past modify the same ".ai" files of the animals/items, making these hacks incompatible to one another.  This hack aims to unify and update the features found in those hacks to offer you the ultimate package that improves your overall Dinosaur Digs experience while getting as close as possible to the scientific rigor of 2020 palaeontology.

List of older hacks incorporated in this package:

- No Grass, Please! by P.Rex and Vondell.

- Larger Triceratops by P.Rex.
- Reality Hack by Wolv12 (Some elements, not the entire hack, were incorporated to complement "No Grass, Please!").
- DDvarPatch by Borsato.

- No Egg Hack + Attractiveness Boost Hack by Penguino.

New features include (but are not limited to) a new diet for Caudipteryx, new purchase icons to match the animals' new terrain preferences, and having more dinosaurs capable of eating guests! 

For a full list of features along with a detailed installation guide, please check the text files inside the zip.

For extra screenshots, details, and any feedbacks/bug reports, please notify me through this topic:

https://zootekphoenix.com/forums/topic/17562-dinosaur-digs-realism-a-successor-of-multiple-previous-hacks/

What's New in Version 1.22

Released

V1.21 Patch notes (Aug 21/2020):

- Stegosaurus now likes the club moss scrub in accordance with its preferred foliage icon.

- Some animals no longer "like" themselves.

V1.22 Patch notes (Sep 01/2020):

- Plateosaurus' favourite foliage is now correctly shown to be Leptocyras and not Sigillaria

- Decrease the fence-bashing strength of most DD animals -> Many small-medium animals can now be compatible with regular fences.

- Small-medium animals are also compatible with more regular shelters.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is there a download that only makes it so you can purchase dinosaurs as adults?

On 11/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, Creaking Skull said:

Is there a download that only makes it so you can purchase dinosaurs as adults?

My hack does make all of them purchasable as adults. There might be another hack conflicting with it in your game.

No i mean one that only lets you purchase them as adults and nothing else

Yes, there is. It's the No Egg Hack by Penguino (listed in my description above). Last time I checked it is still available at ZooAdmin.

Nice to see this great essential Mod get updated.

Also, would it be of any hassle to make this compatible with the Prehistoric Creatures in RSN's Complete Collection Mod Pack (Brachiosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, ect)?

On 12/24/2021 at 9:14 AM, CyborgParrot said:

Nice to see this great essential Mod get updated.

Also, would it be of any hassle to make this compatible with the Prehistoric Creatures in RSN's Complete Collection Mod Pack (Brachiosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, ect)?

Have you encountered any incompatibility between this hack and those RSN animals (e.g., game-crashing bugs)?

If you meant whether I can make a similar mod for those animals, then, yes, it is possible. I just need to repeat all the coding processes on their respective files.

• Like 1

CyborgParrot

Posted

On 1/4/2022 at 8:44 AM, VNDragonV2 said:

Have you encountered any incompatibility between this hack and those RSN animals (e.g., game-crashing bugs)?

If you meant whether I can make a similar mod for those animals, then, yes, it is possible. I just need to repeat all the coding processes on their respective files.

As far as I've seen, nope, no incompatibilities of any kind.

Guest SuperCroc

Posted

Does this mod affect base game animals?  And if not, do you know any mods that change tweak base and MM animals similarly to wolv12's reality hack?  I can't find the reality hack anywhere online, or really anything like it so if you could post a link or upload any such hack I would appreciate it.

Will you be releasing the ZT2-inspired raptor as its own file?

Where's Nessie? Why did Nessie disappear from my game?

CyborgParrot

Posted

Actually NVM my suggestion, RSN's complete collection is very outdated and kinda amateurish by current ZT1 modding standards (plus pretty much all of the animals it has have been made by Khaydar and Borsato respectively).

ZootycoonGamer21

Posted

okay so I want to remove this hack from my game but when I delete the file the hack is still there how do i fix and remove it? can someone tell or help me

i need help removing it