Small Giraffe Shelter Annex by Catfish

1 Screenshot

About This File

Small Giraffe Shelter Annex

This is such a unique file it requires a bit of explanation. I took my kids to the zoo and they just loved being able to go inside the giraffe house. I got to thinking about it and decided that there was only one way to make this work in Zoo Tycoon, and that was to make an annex building that merges with the existing shelter. This is the result. The images blend together giving the look of a single building that both guests and animals can share. Guests can actually view the animals while inside the annex, and it has the bonus of boosting their fun while they are inside as well as providing a restroom and drinking fountain to help alleviate those needs.

To use, simply place the small giraffe shelter with its back flush against the exhibit fence. Then select the annex building from the buildings menu, rotate it to the correct angle to fit against the shelter and place it. Put a path that goes to either door since guests walk through it from one end to the other. That's it!

The annex building is not intended to be used by itself and will appear very incomplete if not attached to the small giraffe shelter. Look for similar downloads in the near future!

Many thanks to LAwebTek for figuring out how to program this so that guests can view the animals while inside the shelter.

Credits:

Images and rotations by Catfish

Programming by LAwebTek

Thanks to the Denver Zoo for the inspiration

Requires ZooTek Lang dll

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love this thing :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: