Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Hawkkeye666
    • bxdczoo
    • ZKH

Alibaba Dining Emporium

johnr

Whilst browsing forums i noticed that this ZT1 building was mentioned. I have found this in my old files and would be willing to upload it for it to be fixed if anyone can doit. Seems a shame to have the file and not be able to use it. Comments please.

Savannahjan

That sounds like an interesting building. Does it need programming, or image work, John? I'll speak for Cricket (she can whack me later :tongue: ) but I'm sure she would be happy to look at any programming that's needed, and I would gladly check out the image; I'm not the greatest, but I will certainly try my best.

Hi jan the ztd file is complete and also contains the dll file. I think the programming needs checking as when i tr to use it it crashes the game,

I love using this building..never paid any attention to it crashing my game but now you mention it, the last zoo I made with it crashed but I thought it was something else..Thanks for letting me know.

Cricket

Jan, no whacking allowed! :uglyhammer: I think that building was done by Yellowrose which means it probably came from ZooAdmin. Maybe when Fern stops by, she can tell us if we have permission to take a look :)

I HAVE THE ALIBABA EMPORIUM . I WAS INCLUDED IN A YELLOWROSE FILE THAT ALSO CONTAINED THE CLAPBOARD HOTEL , THE SECURITY BLDG AND THE ARCADE TENT . I DONT THINK IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE . BUT , IT WORKS FINE FOR ME . NO CRASHING SO FAR .

Savannahjan

Oh, I thought this was a Johnr creation. Could someone please post a screen of this item?

Cricket

Here you go Jan :)

It's a nice little building. I put it in-game earlier and it hasn't crashed yet :)

Sorry for the confusion Jan, didn't mean to imply that I had created it. judging from the posts it must just be me with problems. I am running win 7, that might be the problem.

Cricket

I run windows 7 and don't have that problem. How many user-created items do you have in your game right now? ZT1 does have a limit and if you exceed that, bad things start to happen lol