• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• There are no registered users currently online

Bleu's Zoos

Guest Bleubell

Guest Bleubell

So, I'm new here. Hi, I'm Bleubell. And well, I've always loved Zoo Tycoon. But before, when I was younger, I did random things, not try to make it all pretty. But, here are a few I've actually taken the time to do (Or start anyways). Then I get frustrated because I can't seem to get it to ... pop? I guess. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the ones I've been doing.

Zoo001_zps83917c02.jpg

Zoo002_zps6ffd5fe0.jpg

Zoo003_zpsafd3d31e.jpg

Zoo004_zps54e09061.jpg

And that's all the screenshots I have for now, of this one zoo. :3

VERY NICE SCREENSHOTS BLEUBELL . NICE DETAIL . AND WELCOME TO ZOOTEK .

YOU WILL FIND GOOD FRIENDS AND GOOD INFORMATION HERE .

LOTS OF NEAT DOWNLOADS HAVE FUN AND ENJOY

Nice Job!!! As you design more and more zoos, you will see them start to pop for you. Look at the screenshots section of the forum. As you go through the various people's pics, you will get ideas, of what you would like to try.Remember if you don't like how something looks in your zoo, go back and delete it and try something different. But don't stop trying!

I can't wait to see more screens of your zoos!!!

And most of all Welcome to Tek, the people here are terrific. Don't be afraid of asking questions...believe me I have asked my share of questions, over the years, and everyone has been great to work with!!!

Guest Bleubell

Thanks. I have noticed some nice zoos in the screenshots. They're amazing,*.*

I'll post more of my zoo after i add more to it.. A problem I have is making the guests happy. They are for the most part,but they're thirsty. And I have stands all over.

ZooGrammy

Are you using in-game stands or user-made stand. Some user-made are not configured right and the guests end up thirsty.

Anyway Welcome Bleu. We love to have new members!

Guest Bleubell

I'm using the in-game, not user made. Still doesn't seem to be working. Haha. Thanks. (:

I also noticed, in the other users' zoos, the terrain looks like it blends together. Whereas mine is squared. Is there a way for me to fix that? :3

YES , ON YOUR CONTROL PANEL ON THE LEFT . WHEN YOU GAME IS RUNNING , THERE ARE SETTINGS FOR BLENDING THE LANDSCAPING . CLICK ON THE DIFFERENT OPTIONS BELOW YOUR GAME FILES AND YOU WILL FIND IT .

Guest Bleubell

Thank you very much! I found it! I'm creating a brand new zoo. And I'll post a few pictures when I get some scenery in it. :3

Guest Bleubell

It's not finished yet, no where near finished, but here are a few samples of a new zoo I've started.

To the right of the entrance, a viewing area (with no animals yet)

Zoo005_zpsdbf89bd5.jpg

The entrance, and just a little left of it.

Zoo006_zps1d909622.jpg

The left viewing area, featuring the lovely Savannah Lions and the Black Lions.

Zoo007_zpscf54bdf2.jpg