Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Goosifer
    • bxdczoo
    • Truly_happy
    • emblybobembly
    • poopookittyhump

Downloads by Tasmanian Tiger (or to which she contributed)

jbl89

Well, I'm aware of all the animals which she made by herself and where some people offered her some help... and which are still on her little ZT Den website...

But I'm interested to know if any more content is available. For instance, I know she contributed to the Nature vs ZT-hack/pack ... Where we have her version of a Porpoise if I'm not mistaken... But I seem to remember, probably in that pack even, that she had also created (or was working on?) swimming animations. Not sure for which animal exactly, I'm thinking a jaguar?

Does anyone recall that? Or any other content Taz might have contributed to?

I know that Zoo Tycoon Downloads Directory & Designers Guild (http://www.ztcdd.org) has some of her items, and some that are newer versions than what is on her ZT Den site. You might look there if you haven't already. I known she designd a harbor seal, baji ( Chinese river dolphin), addax, fallow and red deer, giant armadillo

All of her animals from the ZT Den were updated by Jay and released at ZT Design Guild

Harp seal, ribbon seal, harbor seal Thylacine, addax, giant armadillo, European red deer, Eurasian roe deer, fallow deer, vaquita, baiji ,

Also her and Jay worked on a toy (ice flow for certain animals)

Downloads are available to non members

I knew about these:

Vaquita
Thylacine
Eurasian Roe Deer
European Red Deer
Fallow Deer
Giant Armadillo
Addax
Harbour Seal
Ribbon Seal
Baiji

The toy is new to me, thanks. I also noticed a "Harp Seal"... that's another completely new animal it seems? :)

I also know about the porpoise, but I'm still wondering about the swimming animations for the jaguar.

I'll also have to check one possible animal enrichment toy she designed, but it did not have animal animations, so we didn't complete it. I'm also thinking the camera angle is not the right one, otherwise I might see if I could release it as neutral exhibit scenery.

As I said all those animals were updated after her death so her animals at the links you gave are old versions. Pukkie got permission from her parents for us to do this but with no access to her sight we could not upload the updates there as well.

I understand, I just quickly copied the list from there since it was the most comprehensive one. I'm really looking for the missing stuff though, not just the updated versions :)

I've also checked my old mailbox.

- screenshot of deer with feeding trough (unfortunately that's all I've got)

- basic, unfinished animation of tiger jumping through a burning hoop. I doubt it would work in a finished version of the shows I wanted to create, but it would work well for testing purposes if I can figure it out!

- one frame, it seems like it was not the deer she mentioned in that email, but it seems more like a Vicugna (I do know she did some experimenting with that)