Sillything

• And 1
    • Forester_Sk
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Faxiel
    • pukkie

Mini Train Help

Ciorstaidh

I've downloaded Jane's Mini Train Pack and it doesn't seem to be working. I was wondering if I needed to download and Lang files or anything like that to make it work? Thanks.

No Ciorstaidh, The train is a scenery pack alass. It is by the way you place the parts of that pack in your zoo wich makes it looks like it is working. But who know what happens in the future. If there is one able to get it to work eventually it is Jane, Take my word for it! Well and if she can't it just simply must be imposible to do...

Ciorstaidh,

I got fooled too. It was the Smoke coming out of the Smokestack in the Screenshot that did it for me. What was it for you? We do have a Train, Trams and a Merry Go Round at my Zoo though. I've only ever been on the Tram. Not as good as walking around. Haven't been on the Train yet and not sure how much better it would be than walking or taking the Tram.

Kim

Ah well...Thanks for letting me know! I too, was fooled by the steam coming from the engine...Let's hope that Jane would be able to make a working one.