Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Hawkkeye666
    • palanix77

Aquatic Show Park Scenario

Ciorstaidh

I am having real problems completing this scenario as the guest happiness drops to below 50 sometimes and they seem to walk right past every restaurant I build (of which I have between 5 and 10ish)

The shows are not making enough money either and I have every trick the animals can do in them to raise the guest happiness, but nothing seems to work.

Any tips? And I did try searching for any other topics on this but did not find anything of any help.

Yes I have a few If you build between your grandstands a center in wich you place restrooms stands and either some benches or some tables, near the exits at both sites place a restaurant. And set the shows at infrequent. I have th admission price at 8$50 or 9$

It worked for me. I wish you good luck

Thanks, I'll try that. And another point...All my shows are set at infrequent. Thanks again, pukkie!

Too many restaurants!!!

Just have ONE or TWO near the stands.

And don't make the shows too long - guests sit there and get crabby. Try to have the happiness total for the show at around 15 to 20.

Also, change the order of the tricks now and then.

One trick you can also try is to have 2 sets of the same animal do shows. Animals get tired or sick doing too many shows, and this works but it invloves you paying attention. Make two tanks connected to the show tank. Raise one of them up so it does not have a tank door. The animals will come form the one with a door. When they are done and have returned to their tank, raise their tank so the door dissapears, and lower the other so it now has a tank door. Keep switching tanks this way.

Make sure there's a filter on the show tank!

If you don't mind using hacks, there is a hack at ZA that increases the time between shows.

Thanks, IcePengwyn. The guest happiness is up at around 70 with one Dolphin show and many other exhibits. I have recently put an orca show in which is also doing quite well.

Now just need the guest happiness to rise...

If I remember this one correctly, you can turn off the shows completely once you have enough money. Then just wait for the hapiness to rise. If it goes until a certain length of time, end them two or three weeks before it ends.

Thanks a lot! Will try that and just to let you know...guest happiness is around 65-70 so it's gone down a bit...