Newest Member
    asd294

• LapisLazuli77
    • nana_nytowl
    • ivanna
    • Goosifer

Non-contest zoo: Dream zoo for Wedding or Aniversary

fountain

I was/am looking for inspiration for my current zoo and the first hit that came up for "desert zoo" was "The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens" in California. It offers various settings for a wedding and I thought that would be a fun challenge to ask people to create their ideal setting(s), a full zoo or a few zoo-themed screenshots, and post those here.

Please describe the thoughts and feelings that you'd like for the wedding setting(s). Different settings in the same zoo could be different anniversary milestones, including special milestones not just number of years together. Perhaps certain animals remind or inspire you of joys and challenges in relationships. Maybe you want "silly" animals or cryptids or dignified "above the fray" settings. Maybe more decor and fewer animals --you have enough of that at home or at work-- is a good idea.

No limits and or specific maps. Just pix and some captions.

Fountain...

What a wonderful idea for a zoo!!!

We were married in my mother and father in law"s backyard garden...I'll have to think about this idea...

Savannahjan

I've been to several weddings at the rose gardens at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. It's more beautiful every year.

837cb9963279574706b376beaf155e3d.jpg

4570d2e481f920b84c4b1856a8fdba0a.jpg

Cricket

ZooGrammy, that's amazing!! Really like your layout, and all the Valentines hues you used :) I always thought it would be nice to have a winter/snowy-themed wedding, then I ended up getting married in May lol.

Lovely combination of columns, and colors of flowers, and magnificant arches then the white swan boats on the water looks great!

Beautiful work, ZG!

I've been trying to give it some thought, but between the contest zoo and a ZT2 zoo I've been thinking about, my mind is drawing a building blank :bth_fallcatleaf: