Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• SKazoroski
    • MarkBL20
    • ZooForce11

Musical and sound effects dls for ZT

fountain

I'm looking for music-playing dls for my Halloween party in my SJ western zoo and maybe other people might be interested. Sometimes I like to have mood areas of sound in a zoo.

We could create a list with the sites where dl is available. Maybe different people could take a topic or 2 each.

Wintery, there is a dl with windy sounds. Is there one with sleighbells? Snowy song?

Christmas-y tunes

Romantic, Valentine Stand by Atlantean Queen (I believe) plays a ditty.

Easter tunes

St. Patrick's Day

Mardi Gras

4th of July sparkler sounds? Music?

Halloween could use a couple people working on it.

Yikes! Have to leave for work!

Fountain...

You always think outside of the box...I never even thought about the sounds changing in a zoo...or any of your other excellent suggestions... You are amazing!!!

Savannahjan

Cricket may be able to help here, since she has added sounds to some of the Halloween items we made last year, and perhaps this year. I know that the pumpkin ride has some weird music and there is a large organ with Dracula playing that has music. Seems like a big house that may be scenery only has music as well; it is one I made quite a few years ago, but I can't quite remember what it looks like.

Cricket

I'll start taking a look at what we've put together in the past few years. It should be easy enough to list those that play sound :)

Cricket ask Jay to do a list for you as he can do it quicker. WE need to make a note of them so conflicts are not created. I do list .wav files as part of the additional info at DD when it is for scenery.

The Halloween pack that was just updated has 3 statues with sound files.

Do a search at DD for ".wav"

Cricket

Thanks Fern! I like easy lol. If Jay has a program that can check for that, I'll definitely ask him about it.