Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Cricket
8 hours ago, Truly_happy said:

It's in the cue for approval! It's in the cue! :runcirclsmiley2:

I grabbed these!  I'm checking the coding now and hope to test them in-game tomorrow.  :jump1:

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

:announcement:

For reasons I'd rather not discuss, I can no longer run Zoo Tycoon 1 on my computer, so there will be no more new projects from me.

Thanks goes to everyone who supported me over the years. :hug2: Because of you, modding for ZT1 has been such fun!

• Sad 2

• 1 year later...
YoungerPrinceLothric
On 8/21/2023 at 5:23 PM, Truly_happy said:

I just downloaded this a couple minutes ago and wanted to ask: I'm very intrigued by your "stall windows" screenshot, under the 'Doors' folder. 

stallwindows.png.893547ec2c4f4cd949efd63c4977f72c.png

are they available for download in that folder? some of the files are named in a way that I don't know what they refer to.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I just downloaded this a couple minutes ago and wanted to ask: I'm very intrigued by your "stall windows" screenshot, under the 'Doors' folder. 

are they available for download in that folder? some of the files are named in a way that I don't know what they refer to.

No, I never made those. It's not a real screenshot. That image was editted and the windows put in via computer magic. Sorry about that!

YoungerPrinceLothric

that's okay! I'm still glad I asked! 😊

On 8/25/2023 at 1:48 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

just downloaded this a couple minutes ago and wanted to ask: I'm very intrigued by your "stall windows" screenshot, under the 'Doors' folder. 

If you are interested in them have you seen these? They might be useful for what you want.

Counters

YoungerPrinceLothric

Oh yes I have them in my mod collection!

• 1 month later...

zt1cross2-alone-halfsize-mirrored.png

For my Biblical zoo. I forgot again how to make this into a working object ... which program do I use and where do I download it? :th:

EDIT: This it?