Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • bxdczoo
    • Goosifer

Just a thought

Professor Paul

Professor Paul

It occurred to me this morning (5.44am here) that years ago, we had some bridges & tunnels developed so guest could cross exhibits. If I remember right it "teleported" the guest from one portal to another.

Wouldn't it be nice to have an invisible version of this to place at the entrances to scenery building si the guest could "walk" through them? Imagine having RDINGFT's great wall gates acting as working gates!

The guests actually do not go into any building. They disappear at the door and reappear at the door after whatever time is set in the ucb or ai file. So there is no way you can have them walk through an exhibit. However you can create the illusion by using a curb wall and the invisible fence.

The Guild also has White Half Curbs, Water Curbs, Grass Curb, Wooden Curb

FERN , COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW TO USE CURBS AND INVISIBLE FENCE TO OFFER THIS ILLUSION

Professor Paul

That was why I put "walk" in inverted commas Fern, I was aware it's an illusion.

DecorativePortalGateAndDecorativeReinfor

This is Jay's picture. If you read the file description he talks about how he created it.

If a wall is only decorative then use the invisible fence beside it. You can add a fence on either side of a tile line

Decorative Portal Gate and Decorative Reinforced Concrete And Glass Gate

The other curbs are in the fences area at DG

Auckland Zoo has an area like this that has several wallaby types plus some loose birds that you walk though. It has a double entrance at either end like this one.

Oh and I think some of Janes shelter bridges allowed an animal to enter one side and exit the other side. I would need to find them and run a check to be sure though. I know we considered it at the time but not sure if that was actually done.