Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Buffzoo
    • kenny

How did I screw up the dls? 2016 Anniv

fountain

Please, where are the instructions on screenshot of updates and dlupdates folders?

I seem to be the only one who is having problems the new Phoenix Lang, Wild Irish, and Rusty Mechano, Wild Sea Lion shelter dls. All the others are working fine so far.

I do have some nl and other European sites dl in both those folders. I also the ZTUF lang and Fern Tek lang.

I deleted a totally empty folder labeled b but I think I made that one by mistake last month.

Thanks!

Savannahjan

OK, I asked Jane about the building names that show up for the Wild Irish and Wild Rosty. She said that she has changed all her IDs, those are the descriptions and items, and if you have any of her older buildings in the game, it will confuse the items and descriptions. What she suggests is that take out any of her buildings and put back in the newly updated ones. The phoenix .dll file has been updated, so be sure you have the most recent ones.

It's a big confusing, but I think I do understand what has happened. Once you get all your Jane buildings updated, please let us know if this fixed the problem. if not, please take a screenshot of the pop up description box for the buildings and post it here.

THE NAMES OF THE BUILDINGS SHOW UP AS " THE FOOD THEY ARE SELLING " INSTEAD OF THE RESTAURANT NAME . WILD IRISH SHOWS UP AS HUMMAS . LOL

I PM'D JANE TOO

I DONT HAVE ANY OF THE OLD BUILDINGS IN MY GAME .

I'd like to send the dl list, once it is fixed to Caddienoah per his request for this zoo. That is another reason I searching for how to take screenshot of the contents of the dl folder. Thanks.

I also have ZKL lang and ZTCDD lang.

Months ago I removed the Fancy building and Dino Kids exp packs be I was tired of scrolling through buildings I don't use.

PS The Byegone Series is terrific! I will have to use them in the earlier versions of my "City Needs Help" which BTW is version 5b. Thank you terriffic designers, adapters, testers!

:cheerleader2: :yahoo: :woot-smiley:

YES I OFTEN REMOVE DLS I AM TIRED OF . IT DOES NOT AFFECT THE GAME AT ALL .

YOU WANT A SCREENSHOT OF THE NEW DLS LIST ? INCLUDING PICS ?

JANE LEFT A NOTE IN THE NEXT THREAD .

SHE SAID THERE IS A CONFLICT SOMEWHERE WITH ANOTHER BUILDING ( AS JAN SAID EARLIER ) . SHE SAID IT DONT HAVE TO BE ONE OF HER BUILDINGS

OK. So I will try elimination of non-Jane bldg first. Thanks!

Fountain can you please give me a list of the buildings you have ingame. I can probably spot non Janes buildings that use Jane's items quicker by using the program I use for the directory. I know genki would have used some of Jane's ids and so may have Cricket/Savyket. I will fix any of genki's if there are any.

The Wild sea lion shelter still says "Moussaka". Is the shelter a conflict with something else?

My dlupdate has only the anniversay dls in it right now.

My update folder has blue Fang plus others. This is what is in that folder:

animals7.ztd, animals8.ztd, awards5.ztd

clhPathDaisyPurpleRails, clhPathSpringCorsage, Coca Cola Vending Machine,

config5.ztd, items5.ztd, sceanari5.ztd, scenery5.ztd, staff5.ztd, ui5

gc4SeasonsLampPack_Combined, gcBlackBearTrashCan

GoldJapaneseFence_fn, GreenJapaneseFence_fn, LightGreyJapanese_fn, TwoToneBlueJapanese_fn, LightBlueJapaneseFence_fn , OrangeJapaneseFence_fn, TangerineJapaneseFence_fn

invisiblefenceztu Tek, J Beach Bathroom

Lamps, Loewenfrau_DinoDigs_Developer_Items and MM and ZT same plus MMFreeformUnlock

Maintenance Shack & Calendar Panel, RecyclingCentre

tplganimalshelter, tpMinibarn, tpPonyRide

USFlag (to replace the original I managed to lose)

YR Springtime Gazebo

ZTBonus_Filter

Conflict with one of these?

Savannahjan

The conflict is within the various .dll files. As Jane said, she updated all her building and the phoenix.dll file with new items/different items. If Jane uses ID numbers that she reserved for Tek a long time ago, then the conflict must be from the same ID number being used two different times for two different things.

Thanks to some research, the problem has been discovered and we will be working on getting these two .dll files free of duplicates and conflicts. Thanks everyone for your patience.