Download requests

Professor Paul

Thank you! :hug2:

Was Sundance's prairie foliage ever released? 

It is mentioned in Genki's Buffalo/White Buffalo information as something they are configured to like.

Ahhhh that explains it. That foliage was one of 5 things not finished or released as part of the 2009 (I think) anniversary/Dry Gulch series at ZA. Part of the reason it was abandoned was that was one of the times ZA went down and everything had to be reloaded. So files were lost at that time too. Hopefully we were able to recover most.

• 2 weeks later...

So... I found the new South American Discovery Pack at the Designer's Guild and downloaded the updated LANG--ztcdd.dll.  I noticed that one of the items listed in the lang file is a Ferris Wheel.  Is this available anywhere?  What does it look like?

I'm planning on trying the SA  Discovery pack in my new zoo, it looks great!

• 2 weeks later...
Cricket

We have a few ferris wheels that are scenery-only.  Check out these packs: 

2013 Tek Halloween Items Pack by Savannahjan and Cricket

Brandi's Country Fair by Brandi

There's also a working ferris wheel ride that was once hosted at ZA.  It was done by Flamethrower and Casey.  It was part of the ZA 2003 Xmas Exp Complete Collection.  Fern, do you have this in your archives anywhere? 

I have all the ZA files but since this is in the DG dll I think it might refer to one Rick made which is likely somewhere in the testing area there waiting for the rest of that series to be finished. Soooo many unfinished projects.

• 1 month later...

Im trying to catch up with what has happened the last few years. Is zootek the only site with downloads now? What other locations are still in use should I try to find a UCI?