Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Hawkkeye666
    • Fern
    • PollyPocketFan79

need the ZT Dino Digs Welcome or Title Screen in English for another Forum

MaastrichianFan

MaastrichianFan

so i need help finding the english version of the ZT Dino Digs Welcome or Title screen because i will need that for another forum so the only thing i found of it is the welcome or title screen of it is in french rather than english so for anyone who has the original zoo tycoon game thats with the Dino Digs Pack will gonna have to take a snapshot of the title screen in english so its easy just press both the PrtSc Sys Rq Key and the key that has the Windows Logo in it and then theyre you have it a screenshot of it so for anyone who has the original game with the dino digs pack only make sure that someone takes a screenshot off of the english welcome and title screen of it please

Savannahjan

I'm afraid that most folks will either have the Complete Collection or the Zoo Tycoon original game only. Have you done an image search on Google?

MaastrichianFan

sorry the welcome screen for it was to hard to find for me so i hope someone could snapshot one for me or find one for me

Cricket

I found this one without the dino digs. Not sure how good the quality is. I have the complete collection, so my welcome screen is a bit different and includes dino digs and marine mania.

MaastrichianFan

i hope some one finds it for me

• 4 weeks later...
johnztmaster

Sorry I do not have the text. I did not take the photo ingame, as I have never owned a copy of Dinosaur Digs on it's own, but I found it in the UI files of the game. I actually made a small mod for myself so the original Zoo Tycoon background showed up on the menu instead of the Complete Collection one.