Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• LapisLazuli77
    • Goosifer

How to stop Rubble

Guest Mattywilson

Guest Mattywilson

Ok I am making a dinosaur park but everytime I get a good exibit going the dinos trash the trees and make them into rubble, is there any cheats or add ons I can download to stop this. Its angering me! :fryingpan:

Cricket

Another thing to try that will help lessen the amount of rubble is to put everything else in the exhibit first. Leave the trees and/or bushes until the last. This way, you get the happiness up a bit so that they won't be as angry or as likely to reduce the foliage to rubble! :vishenka_34: Been there way too many times!

Guest zoomeister

Also, you could surround your plants with Invisible Fencing and that way the Dino's can't tromp on it. Of course that means that you don't get the bonuses of having foilage in the exhibit, but hey...... keeps 'em off the grass!! LoL.

Savannahjan

I know what you mean, Matt, is really is aggrivating. I do as Genki suggested, and just put a few pieces of invisible fence right in front of the foliage. Also, if you put it right up next to the shelter, they don't get to it as easily.

Hmph. I usually don't have any trouble with them trampling anything. The exhibits are always at 100% suitability, with at least one DD keeper/scientician whatever per exhibit. The one time I really wanted a lot of rubble for a screen shot contest it took the T. rexs quite a while to get around doing the amount of damage I wanted.

Cricket

IP, if you want rubble quickly, put in a wooly mammoth! That'll do the trick! :vishenka_34:

• 1 month later...
Guest pengwinluvr

I also had that problem. My trick is like Ferns, put all trees or bushes in the corners and along the fence. Put rocks along in front of them. I have also found that if you put too many trees in fron tof where guest walk by, they get trampled more often. I guess the dinos try to get to the people and trash the foilage. :)