Automatic Sprite Rendering

HENDRIX

HENDRIX

FYI, I've refactored the code a bit and added the cobra root node condition. Haven't tested it as I don't have an old blender installed.

Is there interest in an up to date eevee-based version?

• 3 weeks later...
quetzal

error1.png.5fe5722222a15500d0f5cba69c708999.png

When I set up a palette png. file and try sprites conversion, the error above occurs.It says "Index is out of range. Index must not be negative and must be smaller than the size of the collection."

Is it related to the following phrases that appear on the system console?

error2.png.7df76c4381ed60a88cd25cc7f3d2e75d.png

HENDRIX
3 hours ago, quetzal said:

When I set up a palette png. file and try sprites conversion, the error above occurs.It says "Index is out of range. Index must not be negative and must be smaller than the size of the collection."

No idea what's wrong there tbh. I suspect it may be due to the Korean system locale? Has it worked for you before on other projects?

quetzal

Previous works were perfectly converted so they worked in-game, but at some point, all of my works get that error and the graphics are not created properly. When I check the animation in APE, I can't see anything where the animal sprites are supposed to be.

Hawkkeye666
4 hours ago, quetzal said:

This is something that happens to me sometimes. I have no idea what causes it. The pop-up window reopens itself few times when I close it. When I render animations second time, everything is all right.

quetzal

I downloaded the blender and add-ons again to continue my work on another computer, but when I try to apply the ZT1 sprties renderer, I get this error.
This problem occurs in both 2.78 and 2.79, and all other add-ons apply normally.

importerror.png

HENDRIX
13 hours ago, quetzal said:

I downloaded the blender and add-ons again to continue my work on another computer, but when I try to apply the ZT1 sprties renderer, I get this error.
This problem occurs in both 2.78 and 2.79, and all other add-ons apply normally.

importerror.png

Sorry, an error in the changes I made. Try again now!