Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan
    • Goosifer
    • Majindoodle

swimmers and boats

mrspiggy

Does anyone know why quests would go swimming with their clothes on and why would my boaters jump ship and swim to shore?? Would the placement of the swim shack be my problem?

Thanks

post-29002-0-99922900-1502224865_thumb.png

post-29002-0-92240500-1502224890_thumb.png

Yes sweet friend :hug2: The placement of your swimshack should be at least two tiles to the left (I would do 3 but that is personal) as some go out of the water to the left but some are told by the game to go to the right.

If there is no option to get out there your guest will go a shore sometimes in unwanted area's or they simply drown.

The reason they keep their clothes on is that they are not allowed to swim naked in the zoo.

You know there are children there too :tongue:

I can't see how your boat building is situated but yeah if time is up and they need to bring the boat back but they have no spce to get on land sometimes guests will just go back in the water while someone else is peddling their boat.

I am not sure why the game does that as that seems kind of random to me. But to avoid it for bothbuildings I have two rows of tiles in fron of the entrance at least for the tile to the door and the ones to the left and right.

Thanks Pukkie, will move the swim shack and boat shack, hopefully this will do the trick.

I tend to make everything big-  exhibits, swimming areas, etc.  I noticed that in a larger water area, that sometimes the swimmers (or boaters) are too far away from the shack, so the game just dumps them where ever they happen to be in the water.  When clothed guests are in the water, they only have so much time before they drown, so I make sure there are breaks in the fence so they can escape (I like to surround my water areas with the rope fence).  Sometimes I create an island with a small restaurant and benches, then just check in periodically to save the castaways! :tongue: