Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• kmh21496
    • AnthraxOrigin12
    • ryrysnysny

Zoo Tycoon Unlimited

AuroraBorealis999

AuroraBorealis999

I'm glad you will all be able to come back and join us now ;)

January ZT2 contests have been posted, as well as Quarterly contests for ZT1 and ZT2. As far as old contests waiting for judging, my new computer loves running both games and I have been working to get those to everyone!

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AuroraBorealis999

• Savannahjan

• ageise02

• Ashea

Savannahjan

I've been in touch with the Webmaster over at Zoo Tycoon Unlimited. The site is down indefinitely due to a lack of funds. We have lost so many in the ZT community, it would be a shame to lose the very first Zoo Tycoon fansite. For those of you who have been members over the years and would like to help keep this site going, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Guest ZooTycoonUnlimited

I have been able to scrounge enough to get us turned back on, but I will have to find a way to get the hosting for the year covered in the near future. I apologize to everyone for the issues - it has been a REALLY rough year. The payment has been submitted to get us back up and running for a while, and hopefully we should be open again by Monday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Savannahjan

That is too bad, I was hoping they could make it somehow. I'm really sorry to hear this.

Hopefully they can get their downloads hosted someplace else, it they are still available.

I am sorry they have gone. Last time I looked they still had the non updated versions of ZT 1 buildings. I did tell them to get the updated versions from here or ZA but they never answered. There were a few of Ricks files there which I have and when I find them I will upload them at DG. Do not know what ZT2 files they may have had.

I am not sure if I got everything or not, but all I found for ZT2 was a couple of hacks.

Do not use the buildings (apart from Janes) from there if you have them. There are updated versions that do not overide the lang0.dll file. They were old ztu and ZT Designs buildings.