• (Admin)Savannahjan
    • TRIFORCE89
    • ZooForce11
    • poopookittyhump
    • Fern

Cost of New or used ZOO TYCOON GAME

ZooGrammy

ZooGrammy

Have you checked the price of a new copy of the game???    We were discussing the changes in the game at home and all the interest still in it.  So we check out if it could still be bought.   The highest price we saw for it was $500.00 new.   A little less for slightly used.    I still have a brand new copy, sealed but I'm not selling.   

Really? 500 dollars? Wow... Well maybe one day we will all be rich. :tongue:

Cricket

You can find it on Amazon.  The Complete Collection is selling for about $85.  That's still a lot steeper than when I bought my last copy.

Professor Paul

You can get the Complete Collection from Amazon here for £4, about $8. I lost my original copy years ago & bought mine for £1 from a charity shop

I purchased my current copy (slightly used) from Amazon last June for $29.99.  Checked Amazon just now & a used copy starts at $79.39, no new copies available.  I think I need to start watching for a backup copy!

I can't believe those prices other then what Professor Paul indicates Here a copt is between 5 and 10 euro or so

Savannahjan

Good gravy!  I have two copies, but one has 2 corrupt files and I have to add them in; you folks have sent them to me a few times.  WOW, stunning.  Maybe we all should keep a backup copy, just in case.  

If anyone needs a game now, there is an auction currently on e-bay and it says the copy is brand new.  The bid now is $21.99, with 15 hours to go.  Here is the link if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zoo-Tycoon-Complete-Collection-PC-2003-Windows-Microsoft-Blue-Fang-Games/282812834813?epid=6480487&hash=item41d8f563fd:g:U5UAAOSwjXNaX3QH

I have a backup copy.  Up until a couple a years ago i could find them at a local office store for $10 each.  Guess I should have gotten more.

ZooGrammy

Yes I saw on Amazon that they were cheaper .   I don't know where my husband so the one for $500 , anyway  I'm hiding it from him.  LOL