ZG's Garden Estate Zoo

ZooGrammy

ZooGrammy

If you have ever gone to a garden estate to see the flowers and other foliage,  you enjoy visiting my estate. 

My entrance and the first area for aquarium life.      Haven't put in any yet.

Zoo005.jpg

Zoo006.jpg

Love your entrance. Is that a thick wired wall? I have not seen that before. And :pillowfight:a garden zoo! My favorite! im very excited to see the next part.

RhysTheCompanyMan

Wowowow! I'm super excited for this! What a gorgeous entrance. I love the way you've combined building kits. It all looks cohesive and like they didn't actually come from separate download packs.

ZooGrammy

Thank you so much.   It took me several hours as I didn't really leave enough room for the tanks.    Had to stop myself from adding fish right away.  I need to keep the guests out. I know I could have blocked the gate.  I did set it at 50 + dollars.   

Oh,  the wired wall is in that same pack that RDingFT made of a zoo entrance and walls. 

ZooGrammy

The tour continues through the ZG Garden Estate.   The gardens are particularly beautiful this year because of the rain and special care of the gardeners.  The first area below is the aquatic gardens.   The next is the hospitality plaza and the first of many floral areas.   The third picture is a more complete picture of the hospitality plaza.

Zoo003.jpg

Zoo002.jpg

Zoo001.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Savannahjan

ZG, this is so beautiful!  No wonder it took so long, there is many tiny details, so much to see.  This is a wonderful project.

ZooGrammy

Thank you.  I may let some guests in next time.   I still have a lot of plans for other floral areas. 

:clap:This so beautiful. I love your plaza with the flower tank. Very clever!

• Like 1