Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • bxdczoo
    • dinoknight
    • ZooForce11
    • kxpbleed
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Does anyone have Zoo Admin and John1creation links I can have?

emaelew

Since Zoo Admin is down and John1 (the site with the hot air balloons as the cover) isn't accepting my access request, (it has been a few weeks and I saw in guestbook people from years ago having the same problem.) I was hoping someone could email or leave alternative links to downloads for me, if that's allowed. If it is, that would be amazing. I really liked a lot of their items. (Specifically desert, fantasy themed and the amythest covered bridge) but I will gladly accept ANYTHING anyone has to offer. I want my mod collection as big as possible. Thank you so much!! :) 

Cricket

I don't believe there's an alternative link to Zoo Admin.  Some members here may have some of those downloads from ZA.  If you know what files in particular, you can ask and someone will send them to you.  

I have every download from JohnT's site.  Just ask and I'll make sure you get them :)  He seems to have disappeared from the community.  I still have access to his site since I became a member while he was still around.  There are several of us here that are members there.

The only file right now is the amethyst set, I for sure want. And all desert animals or themes. As for everything else, just anyone reading. Surprise me. I will gladly take anything. Thank you everyone!  

Cricket
4 minutes ago, emaelew said:

Yes please, that would be perfect. Tysm! Can you send them to my email? Am I allowed to post my email on the forums?

If you entered your email correctly in your profile when you signed up here, then I can see it :)  You should never post your email where everyone can see :)

Okay great, tysm. Well, I was going to give you an alternative email that I don't use for anything of importance. But that works, too! :) ty! 

Here is a link to the Zoo Admin Web Archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040605092634/http://zoo.ogresnet.com:80/downloads/db/?act=search&sub=02&cats=all

Keep in mind that most of these are older versions of the download items and may not be up to date.

Also, I find that trying to sort them by category usually doesn't work well, so I use the "view all items" mode even though it is very time-consuming.

Fern has indicated that she is in the process of sorting/updating many of the old Zoo Admin items and they will eventually be released at ZTDD or ZTDG.

(Thank you for the Harry Potter pack!!!)

I still have access to Johnrn1creations, so if there is something specific that you want, I can send it to your email address.

I'm not sure if sending you a link to the site will work if it won't let you sign in.