• Total Members
    • Most Online

AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• ZooForce11

coffee cup path

fountain

Teki12EatsCoffeeCup.ztd is supposed to come w the coffee/hot chocolate path?  Three times I have downloaded it and no path.  Was that path from another site?

Thanks.

Maybe  the path could be released as part of an "Summer Time Cool" festival theme?  Make it into a pack of Iced Tea, Iced Lemonade, Iced Coffee, Snow Cone paths & Coffee Cup, Hot Chocolate w Marshmallow Cup, Hot Cider w Cinnamon Stick Cup paths.  --You know summer can have chilly nights.  And Southern Hemisphere is going its "summer" looking at ski festivals.

Savannahjan

Ooops, didn't realize that path didn't get released with the shop.  Cricket, let's put that on our list, it is just TOO TOO cute. (A Cricket creation. :hug2:)

• Like 1

Coffee has always upset my stomach so that's why I asked for adding alternative beverages paths which could be used for many buildings and seasons. 

Hint, hint -- Please? :5a80c8cbb5f4c_Thinkingofyou:    :nexthart:

I guess hunting for angled images is a start.  I will look into trying-out path making myself, too.  Might as well give lemonade a go and see what happens.

Cricket
9 hours ago, savannahjan said:

Ooops, didn't realize that path didn't get released with the shop.  Cricket, let's put that on our list, it is just TOO TOO cute. (A Cricket creation. :hug2:)

Jan, if I remember correctly, we had several other building/path combos that were to be released around the same time.  Not all of them made it to the downloads section ... yet!  I will definitely put these on our list for the anniversary!  :hug2: 

• Like 1

Cricket
5 hours ago, fountain said:

Coffee has always upset my stomach so that's why I asked for adding alternative beverages paths which could be used for many buildings and seasons. 

Hint, hint -- Please? :5a80c8cbb5f4c_Thinkingofyou:    :nexthart:

I guess hunting for angled images is a start.  I will look into trying-out path making myself, too.  Might as well give lemonade a go and see what happens.

Fountain, let me see what I can do with the other beverage paths :)

• Thanks 1

What about a tea leaves path? one for normal tea and one for my alltime favourite (as it soothes the stomach) peppermint tea

• Like 1