Guest Khaydar

MarkBL20

Is because of a Freeform Unlock Hack?

Because I use one

Khaydar
23 minutes ago, MarkBL20 said:

Is because of a Freeform Unlock Hack?

Because I use one

Check the "Kids Map" in freeform, this map is special as it has evrything unlocked. If you see all toys then it might  be just a matter of time. Last toy is unlocked in december

Khaydar I will get Jay to tell you how to make them all available at the start. It is possible there might need to be some tweaking anyway cos of the dll change you are having to do.

Just having a quick look at your freeform unlock I would say that needs changing.

Khaydar
16 hours ago, Fern said:

Khaydar I will get Jay to tell you how to make them all available at the start. It is possible there might need to be some tweaking anyway cos of the dll change you are having to do.

Just having a quick look at your freeform unlock I would say that needs changing.

Not a big fan of the freeform file as you another mod that have or uses one might create conflict. It was more akin to duck tape fixing, since the toys and whale would never be availiable.

There are a couple of simple rules to follow with naming that avoids conflicts.

If you want to have everything released at once let me know and I will let you know what to do.

You will find that for buildings and fences we use the name of the id.

Half of my coloured dino fences use this

Reinforced Concrete and Glass Fence lang100 (DD)
Preferred scn: unlock-reinforcedconcreteandglassfence.scn

Although these days we have learnt to get rid of the "-" and use

unlockreinforcedconcreteandglassfence.scn

MarkBL20

Ok, so I tested in the Kids Zoo and it works
So the Freeform hack is the problem
It doesn't affect the show toys for the Pilot Whale

There are other things that are a problem. The dll is one and he is in the process of fixing that.

Spiralithic
On 7/23/2019 at 11:29 AM, Khaydar said:

hello guys, sorry for my absence, my pc broke and I'm using another one while I get something else. But don't worry my Hard drive is working and I didn't loose the non released animals.

Also I taking the odobenacetops from the list, as there's only one model and it doesn't work as intended. 

Right now I'm making the toxodon, here's a little picture

eFWIxa6.png

Excuse a question, I wanted to know if there are any future plans of trying to re-do the toxodon, odobenocetops, or any of the animals that were lost with the old PC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the Reddit post with the video. Probably needs a bit more tweaking so the whales don't swim "over" the objects; but otherwise, this is an amazing job! Very well done!

• Like 1