Brandi's junk n stuff

Brandi

Brandi

If only I could remember how to zoot

Image37.png

• Love 1

Z.Z.

I just do what Cricket taught me:

Make the Item ZTD in APE, then rename the Item ZTD to ZIP and extract it, then edit the code document.

Open ZOOT, navigate to the Item folder and open it.

Inside that is an Objects folder, click the + to open that.

Inside that folder is another folder with a bunch of numbers, click the + to open that.

Inside that there are several folders, find the one named Idle and click the + to open that.

Inside that are little icons, one looks like a text document, others look like a cup of colored pencils, and some look like a paint document, those are the ones that contain your artwork.

Click on the NE paint document, then click the Green Star on the top toolbar.

That opens the image in the positioning tool.

Insure that the numbers for Footprint X and Footprint Y are correct for the size of your item.

You can zoom in or out with the magnifier by using the up and down arrow buttons, or by just typing a 5 in the box and hitting the up arrow once, which will zoom you all the way in.

Then you can either use the arrow buttons at the bottom of the window to position your item, or you can just grab it and drag it to where you want it.

Keep in mind that the bottom edge of the grid is actually the top edge of the tiles below it, so you want your image to sit just above the bottom edge, not directly on it, because any part of the image that in directly on or below the bottom edge line will disappear in game due to being covered by the tiles below the items footprint.

Once the item is sitting properly on the grid, click the Save To File And Close Window button.

Repeat the steps for the NW, SE, and SW views.

Close ZOOT, and use WINRAR to turn the file back into a ZTD.

And VIOLA!

:D

Savannahjan

I don't mind zoot, now that I've gotten used to it.  My only gripe is "TOO MANY COLORS!"   Mr. Zoot needs to get over that....I like all those colors.  :comp.:

I love this one Brandi: Image28b.png

Brandi

OH Z.Z. you've made me head hurt and feel ancientdoh1.gif.00d52ec5882cf5d282af27b79cfa6d6d.gif It really hasn't been that long since I did my own stuff, I have no idea how I forgot so much

I like that one too Jan, we need more orange and yellow flowers

• Like 1

Brandi

Jan's the only one who will understand...

coonbear.png

• Haha 1

Z.Z.

I understand that.

Im trying to get up the gumption to relearn how to add sound files to my ZTDs. ;D

If your having trouble let me know, I can help. :)

Savannahjan

It can't be …. the legendary, super stealthy, and totally imaginary COONBEAR!  Be afraid, be very afraid.  Or not.  :tongue:

Brandi

lol I couldn't resist and of course be afraid, if you have a pond, anyway

Brandi

Could I interest you in some strange rock formations- with and without foliage most likely

Image2b.png

Image3.png