• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer

SavyJan's Tek 15th Anniversary screens

Savannahjan

Savannahjan

Took some screens before I take the downloads out and pack this little zoo away.  There are a lot of these, so I'll remove some after a while.

Zoo015.jpg

Zoo016.jpg

Zoo017.jpg

Zoo018.jpg

Zoo019.jpg

Zoo020.jpg

Zoo022.jpg

Zoo023.jpg

Zoo024.jpg

Zoo025.jpg

Zoo026.jpg

Zoo027.jpg

Zoo028.jpg

Zoo029.jpg

Zoo030.jpg

Zoo031.jpg

Zoo032.jpg

Zoo033.jpg

• Love 2

caddienoah

Nice job of hiding the zoo's outer fence. I'm a bit jealous!!! That's something I haven't done much, and I have no idea why I don't do it more often!👴

Savannahjan

Thanks, friends.  Oh yeah, Caddie, it takes forever.  I spent as much time on the outside as I did the inside.  But I love the visual effect. 

nana_nytowl

Those are AWESOME, Jan..

2 questions.. 1)  How do you hide the wall?  Can you use the invisible fence there?

2)  What is that stone bridge on the outside?

Cricket
13 minutes ago, nana_nytowl said:

Those are AWESOME, Jan..

2 questions.. 1)  How do you hide the wall?  Can you use the invisible fence there?

2)  What is that stone bridge on the outside?

Beth, you should be able to find that bridge here:

Savy J Decorative Bridge Pack by Savannahjan

If it's an outside zoo wall, you have to use the ready-made zoo walls that come with the map editors (I believe).  Looks like Jan has used all kinds of taller foliage to hide those walls.  When she stops by later, maybe she'll let us in on her secret :D 

nana_nytowl
3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Beth, you should be able to find that bridge here:

Savy J Decorative Bridge Pack by Savannahjan

If it's an outside zoo wall, you have to use the ready-made zoo walls that come with the map editors (I believe).  Looks like Jan has used all kinds of taller foliage to hide those walls.  When she stops by later, maybe she'll let us in on her secret :D 

Thanks, Sis...

How the heck did I miss something that has to do with water???  Glad I saw it and you pointed me in the right direction.  :hug2:

• Love 1

ZooGrammy

There are a lot of interesting features to this zoo.  I've got to study it. 

Cricket

Jan, your zoo is beautiful!!  :loveshower:  Your zoos always look so natural.  I am so lacking when it comes to those techniques.  :animated-smileys-laughing-291:

Savannahjan

Thanks so much, everyone.

When I want to obscure the outer wall, I first remove it all, along with the gates.  The I place the outside wall, being sure it is facing the outside.  Then I sink the fence all the way around far enough that you can't see the edge on level ground.  Then it is just a matter of adding the right foliage, some on the inside and some on the outside, depends on the look I want.  Sometimes I also sink the foliage so that it is very bushy.  The in-game dogwood looks great with 4 trees to a square and then sunk down 2 or 3 levels.  Then you can add a decorative fence along the edge of the foliage for a finished look, but sometimes, I just leave the foliage to serve as the wall.  It can be a slow process.  I put it in, take it out, try something else......slow poke. :tongue:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2