• AdrianSpongebob4 18
    • ZKH
    • MrBulkBrogan
    • Truly_happy
    • ryrysnysny

Invisible Fence?

Guest Jake

Guest Jake

Okay so I doubt people still play this game AT ALL but in case anyone does could somebody please help me find an invisible fence mod? One that actually works? I've been digging all day for one and the only one I've found is this one http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=4418.0 which I can't seem to use. I'm trying to make a sort of illusion zoo, one where it looks like the animals are roaming wild and could go anywhere when in reality they are fenced in by the aforementioned invisible fence that I can't find. If anyone can help at all, you have my thanks and a cookie :3

Professor Paul

We should shortly have the ex ZA downloads available but not sure when that one will be added. Perhaps if someone has it they can email it to you.

Z.Z.

Hi there! :D

Welcome to Tek!

There are probably about 500 people in the world who still play this game, and this place has a lot of them, awesome people who are happy to help out, answer questions, etc. :)

I use the invisible fence by Willie T.

It does not deteriorate or break down so requires no maintenance, no animal can jump over, climb over, or crash through it, and guests can see through it.

It is also very useful for separating dinos from their foliage ;D

This person wants a ZT2 invisible fence not ZT1

Here it is

Jane or cricket you might as well grab this too since it was the latest version at ZA. Once you have it in downloads you can delete it from this post. For details and screen use the DD link he provided

invisible-fence.zip

ZooGrammy

Oh, dear,  I sent him in the wrong direction.  I will delete my post.