• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• HeatherL
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Epik's projects

epik

Hey everyone! After very long time I finally figured out the ins and outs of ape and editing ucas. The only unfortunate thing is I'm only able too make color edits through switching the pal files or use sprites from other game. Nonetheless I hope you enjoy!

So here's my first project I wanted too show off that being the Pancake Tortoise (and yes I did edit the uca where they won't enter water or tanks and that they get taken care of by zookeepers and not scientists)

5b3e5792007ca_tortoisescreenshot.jpg.08a634ccd88ecab20169d257d14f1f61.jpg

Congratulations on your start!

@fountainThank you so much!

And as you can see here the project has no sort of errors in the uca and I've cleaned out all the unneeded animations so is it alright too post it in the download section or is there still a whole process I need too go through in order too start posting there?

084d6057.uca date: Thu Jul 05 13:34:04 2018

No Errors or Warnings to show.
Animal Type: 084D6057

Cricket
4 minutes ago, epik said:

@fountainThank you so much!

And as you can see here the project has no sort of errors in the uca and I've cleaned out all the unneeded animations so is it alright too post it in the download section or is there still a whole process I need too go through in order too start posting there?

084d6057.uca date: Thu Jul 05 13:34:04 2018

No Errors or Warnings to show.
Animal Type: 084D6057

Go to the main downloads page then click on the 'Submit a file' button.  Then follow the instructions on the next screens :D

@Cricket Awesome! I'll post it there right now. :)

• Like 1

Since I'm waiting for approval for the pancake tortoise, here's another one for you guys.. the Qinling Panda a rare subspecies of Giant Panda. Yes there are 100% compatible with the ingame pandas :sample_bearconfetti:

5b3ee13bb7603_pandascreenshot.jpg.6881648e2bd1f881599c16951d1379eb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's another uca since I have a feeling this one may be a hit with a lot of people. It's the cryptid (most likely a hoax) The Kasai Rex!5b541779ee5b0_kasairexscreenshot.jpg.6a63d81f8dbb985e343197f786d8183b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I know that most of these projects I have been showing are just mediocre recolors but now I have something here that may actually spark some interest in some people and well here it is. It's the lasagna loving, Monday hating fat cat himself. It's Garfield!

screenshot.jpg.3cdaae85acc646c7844776c6aaa11a67.jpg 

Also if anyone could answer this for me. My first project has disappeared off the zoo tek download page is it because I didn't zip the file properly and it got rejected or is it something completely different? 

• Like 1