Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• AnthraxOrigin12
    • ryrysnysny
    • (Admin)Cricket

Downloads help

The_sagebrush_kid

The_sagebrush_kid

I know this is going to be a question asked for like the gazillion'th time by others but I finally JUST got ZT2 Ultimate and the boards are so mottled with posts I can not find the answer. So please do not beat me up too much when I ask; Where do fan created download files go???

The_sagebrush_kid

Thanks Fern. I actually found out from a friend. I should have retracted the post. But maybe you can help with something else:  Do you know where or anyone that that has hawks and falcons for ZT2???  I have been looking  and found a bunch. But some are nothing but folders labels AI, Entities, Lang, UI.  I when inside them to get the DL game file but can not find them. Do you know what that is about?????

Khaydar

These folders are inside the animal you have downloaded, unlike zt1 you don't have to unzip them. The files you want are Z2F, put them in your ZT2 directory to use them.

The_sagebrush_kid
2 hours ago, Khaydar said:

These folders are inside the animal you have downloaded, unlike zt1 you don't have to unzip them. The files you want are Z2F, put them in your ZT2 directory to use them.

So just take the all those folders as is and put them into the game like the DL files or just anything labels Z2F? Sorry for being ignorant on this, its so different from ZT1.   

Khaydar

The later, copy and paste all Z2F files. ZT2 will only read Z2F files.

The_sagebrush_kid
4 hours ago, Khaydar said:

The later, copy and paste all Z2F files. ZT2 will only read Z2F files.

Well, oddly I have been dropping DL files into the game and they work perfectly. Anything else I drop in is not working. Hmmm.