• Knol
    • pukkie
    • cadaverine
    • Vainon_ajat

Missing Path Menu

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Hi :)

As you may know, my game became corrupted and I had to uninstall it and reinstall it, but was unable to find the zoo.ini file before I uninstalled it, so I am having to do the scenarios again to get all my stuff back, made lots of progress and its been fun, I had forgotten how many scenarios there were! :D

I have the Complete Collection, and I got to the scenario "Dino Digs: Return To Dinosaur Island - Very Advanced" (5th one from the bottom of the scenario list), opened the game, and the Path Menu is greyed out (not accessible) like the Animal Menu is greyed out on scenarios where the animals are donated at the gate.

I do not recall ever seeing the Path Menu greyed out before, and was wondering if someone could check that scenario in their game and let me know if their Path Menu is also greyed out, because if it isnt, then my game is corrupted again.

Thanks in advance! :D

Savannahjan

I tried to look, but I never completed the last half of the scenarios from the install on this computer and they are locked.  I think there is a hack somewhere that will unlock them; if I find it I will check, but maybe someone will answer definitively right away.

I am guessing that it should be if the map is an island. I have never gotten that far.  It sounds llike they made one where there could not be income from guests. I seem to remember ZA had completed scenarios in their downloads so I will see if I can find one.

From Jay: Concerning the Dino Digs: Return To Dinosaur Island - Very Advanced scenario, I looked at its ".scn" file (scenario/scn25/scn25.scn in XPACK1\scenari3.ztd). It disables paths. That might be part of why it is considered Very Advanced.

Savannahjan

For some unknown reason, Cathy cannot reply in this topic anymore.  She reports that half way through the scenario, the paths became available, so issue resolved.  We will leave this topic in case someone else works on that scenario and has a question.  Thanks for helping get the answer.