ZG's ISLAND RETREAT

ZooGrammy

Professor Paul

Yes, they are good but I get a message saying animals are  trapped even if they arent.

• Like 1

Cricket
11 minutes ago, ZooGrammy said:

Has anyone else noticed that you must be careful about where you place ZZ's shelters?

If you look at the download listing for those, you'll see this:

All shelters are 1x1 tile, with entrances on all four sides, (except Cliffside Cave Shelters and Mossy Log Shelter).

So if you place them up against anything else, the animals will get trapped.

• Like 1

Z.Z.

Yes, the Natural Shelters have entrances on all four sides, so need a clear space on all sides that must also be flat (no hill).

Walkable items like Genkis Grasses may be placed next to them, but non walkable items will trap them.

I did it that way because there is no actual visible "front" to them.

• Like 1

ZooGrammy, 

What are the watercraft in the first screen, in the section "A little tourist area..." . They are yellow with a red stripe on top???

I wish I had put more waterfalls in the workbench. I really like the way you used them, both as a scenery and as areas of attraction.

Caddie, that is the Beach Boat Rental by Jane from the great beach theme packs.  It is listed as an Amusement Building in Tek's DLs.  The boats are not separate.

ZooGrammy

Thanks I will make a note for myself in the zip about the shelters.   

Yes,  I love waterfalls.   I have separated folders for boat, cars etc.  If I find one in another pack,  I put a separate one in folder for boats or whatever.  I have a lot of folders in my ZT folder tree.   Of course if any pack is updated I have to find all the duplicates that I have in other folders. 

ZooGrammy

Oh yes.   When I need something,  it's usually not too hard to find.   I guess when it comes to the computer, I like organization.  I get that from my husband.