Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• drogon
    • Vainon_ajat
    • Fern
    • pukkie

Genkicoll's diagonal fences

pukkie

As for this contest I wanted to use the snowy post and rail fence and the frosty wall I wanted to ask you if you could move those 2 also to the winter / christmas sessions withing our downloads as the as the fences are in there as well.

However I can't find any diagonal fences in the fences section Are they misplaced? Are they Missing?

I don't worry as I have those files but yeah in case I lose them I would like to know they are safe to redownload from here.

Cricket
3 hours ago, pukkie said:

As for this contest I wanted to use the snowy post and rail fence and the frosty wall I wanted to ask you if you could move those 2 also to the winter / christmas sessions withing our downloads as the as the fences are in there as well.

However I can't find any diagonal fences in the fences section Are they misplaced? Are they Missing?

I don't worry as I have those files but yeah in case I lose them I would like to know they are safe to redownload from here.

The frosty wall and the snowy post and rail are already in the Christmas/Winter section :D

Frosty Stone Wall by Fern & Genkicoll

Snowy Post and Rail Decorative Fence by Genkicoll and Fern

I didn't find the diagonal fences either :/  They could have been pulled to be fixed or maybe for another reason.  Let me do some research on that.

Cricket
1 minute ago, pukkie said:

If you need the diagonal fences I can send them to you

Yes please!  Thanks!!  :hug2: