SadakoRei13

• Tullu0907
    • Hawkkeye666
    • riou108

Can't reply in topic

pukkie

Yellowrose opened a new topic in the ZooTycoon1 section

Stop Guests Walking Through Arches

For some reason the reply button doesn't show there.

Do more people have this issue?

I find I have the same problem in Rubens topic

Foresty feeling exhibit

Others did reply so it looks like the issue is only at my end

No Pukkie I had the same problem was make it 4 posts a screen in each post but even I didn't have the reply option available so had to use edit and add everything to the same post.

Savannahjan

I cannot see any restrictions on that forum. Hate to say it, but we are long overdue for an upgrade, which may or may not be an issue here.

Last week, Windows issued a huge update and it really fouled up my computer.  My printer would not work even after reinstall and I had trouble with browsers, etc.  Check your computers and browser software for updates, and please check this topic using some other browser than your usual choice.  Please post here with your findings.  Thanks.

Ok Jan loaded Chrome because it's the only other browser I will use besides firefox. I just checked through a few other boards and section posts and have the reply to this topic option at the top.

But in that Workshop section the topic I started shows the same thing in both firfox and chrome.. here' the two screesnhots.

Image 1-Tek.png

Image 2-Tek.png

Savannahjan

This is a bit weird.  On my end I cannot find any reason for this.  We will be upgrading soon and hopefully some flaky issues will be fixed.

I will try to see if another skin varient could solve the issue Sometimes it is a matter of what skin you chosen But not now as it is my bedtime lol

Goodnight everyone