ZG New Western Train Zoo

ZooGrammy

Hmm will have to see what I can find and maybe configure them as restaurants restrooms and maybe an old west gift shop. Or do you want them as just scenery?

ZooGrammy

It's fine to have them as scenery since we have so many working buildings in this group.   What would be nice is  to have them as a building like an exhibit that they just enter.   I also love all the little scenery pieces that make it so realistic, like horse drawn carriages and wagons. 

A close up of the circus train.  A close up of the passenger train.  a working mine, and a bridge for mine trains and guests below the tracks. 

circus train.jpg

Zoo014.jpg

Zoo009.jpg

Zoo015.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Savannahjan

It's so nostalgic, really so much fun to look at all the details.

ZooGrammy

Thank you Jan.   You and cricket made most of the wonderful little items.   I just want to make it as realistic as possible.   So I try to make wagons and train cars out of what we have in the game.  It is fun to see what something else can be made into. 

• Like 1

I'll see what I can find that that can be added for scenery took a look today for old fashioned 1800s train cars but didn't find anything that would be useable will have to check my 3D model sites and see what they have available I can grab and use. But I got lucky a few days ago and my roomie found my back up CD binder hidden in the basement so have gone through a lot of my old RCT downloads and now being able to extract the raw images can see what I have to add for scenery.

16 hours ago, Yellowrose said:

Hmm will have to see what I can find and maybe configure them as restaurants restrooms and maybe an old west gift shop. Or do you want them as just scenery?

ZooGrammy said scenery but what we don't have is an indoor rodeo show as an attraction

I would also love to see a western themed petting zoo (especially a petting zoo) 

or a cinema where they show things like how the west was one or the good the bad and the ugly

Also I would love to see this scenery building turned into a working one as amusement for kids where they can dress up as cowboy and indians

and chase eachouther around in a western themed playground/junglegym

Parents can enter to keep an eye on the kids and have a bear on tap or a prickly bear mojito or a stumbling cowboy ( a whiskey drink)

For the non alcoholics like me and kids there be imported bottled water from Germany or a  lemonade,  Ginger Ale or Sarsaparillie

or any other type of root beer and for food Chuckwagon Stew Indian Fry-Bread Taco's Western Baked Beans and Corn Fritters 

Or families can do their own campfire cooking :Bsmile6:

ZooGrammy

Fantastic ideas Pukkie!!!!   I'm with you!    Could some of TP's village buildings be recolored to look like old wood west buildings and could sit next to each other? 

tpVillageHouses3.jpg

tpVillageHouses1.jpg

• Like 1

I did manage to find something you might like. Iwas going to attach the file to a PM but it wouldn't let me so here's a pic for now. while it may look big in the pic it only covers 4x5 grid squares and that is after a careful resize originally this was as big as my OZ castles.

BigRedBarn-SE-Resize.png

• Like 2