Zoo Admin

Yellowrose

Z.Z.

Ok, Im registered.

Went to this page: https://zooadmin.org/ZA/index.php?topic=291.0

Clicked on this link: http://www.zooadmin.net/ZT1/index.php (Zoo Admin ZT 1 Downloads)
And got a Firefox update page that wanted me to download something, so I skipped it, and now all I get is a blank page.

But you know, its all good, I have more then enough downloads already :)

Z.Z.

Yeah, I can get to THAT page, I cant get to the actual downloads page, and when I tried just now I got a message that the page was blocked due to some malware issue.

So I wont be trying again, because I think that is what broke my computer yesterday too.

ZZ The one in your post is the old addy and is no longer owned by yellowrose. That was .net. The new ones are all .org

I do not recommend you click on any za.net links you find or any of the old ZTUF links as they are all suspect now. I nearly caught something at an old ztuf link.

You probably need to register at the ZA01 downloads site as well. She has 4 sites and I know you have to register at two of them connected with ZT1

Jacks link is the correct one.

Z.Z.

I did click on Jacks link.

It took me to the same page I accessed from Yellroses purple link to Zoo Admin ZT1 Downloads [zooadmin.org/ZT1/index] on April 15, page 15 of this thread.

On that page I can see 3 threads:

About The Downloads

File Updates and Releases

New Files

I can not find any actual download section anywhere in that link.

So I tried Yellroses blue link to Zoo Admin [zooadmin.org/ZA/index] on April 15, page 15 of this thread.

Where I see lots of threads, including one in "Souvenirs And Gifts" entitled "Zoo Tycoon 1 Downloads" moderated by Fern.

I clicked that and found even more threads about downloads at ZA, but still no actual downloads.

So I clicked on the first thread "Zoo Tycoon 1 Downloads Site" where Yellowrose says:

"Here is the link to the downloads site." and there is a link to [Zoo Admin ZT 1 Downloads].

And THAT is the link that my browser refuses to access because it contains malware.

THAT is the link that I copied in my above post that has [.net] not [.org].

So unless someone can provide me with the link to the actual downloads site, I am done trying to access them through the maze, or explain why I cant find them.

I am perfectly happy with the downloads here at Tek :)

Sometimes, when the computer won't let me directly access a site, it will let me access an individual page.  Then I can navigate the rest of the site from there.  This happened to me a couple of years ago after one of Tek's upgrades.

Here is a link to the attractions page at ZA.

https://zooadmin.org/ZT1/index.php?board=12.0

I just sent you a pm there. Did you get it?

Have you validated your name there. If not check your junk mail for the validation notice.

Z.Z.

Ok, after a LOT of trying to figure out what was going on, and failing to understand what the problem was or why it was so hard to see the downloads page, I saw a link by Heather in another thread here at Tek and clicked on that, and it took me to a page that said I had to be logged in in order to view the page, so I attempted to log in, and it said that there was no member named Z.Z., so I tried to register, and it wouldnt accept my password because it HasToHaveUpperAndLowerCaseLetterAndNumbers, so I had to come up with a COMPLETELY different password JUST for the downloads.

I can now see the downloads.

I am self censoring the rest of this post.

:(