Zoo Admin

Yellowrose

Savannahjan

I chatted with Wendy yesterday.  She is well, busy right now with other projects.  She said that the site is safe, it is time to renew their security certificate.  The same thing happened here at Tek a few years ago and after some back and forth with our host, the certificate was updated. 

Wendy said to tell everyone hello, stay safe and healthy.

• Love 4

• 7 months later...

Hey Folks stopped in to say hello. Been really busy and of course Covid didn't help either. No I didn't catch it thank god. I'm healthy in that regard at least. I have been helping a friend with a 3D virtual world and just became the owner. Rest easy ZA will remain online. I can't afford the certificate rate they want to charge but I keep everything updated and keep an eye on it on a daily basis from the server side of things to keep it up and running. So when you see that certificate notification there is a box you can check that will let you continue to the site and won't remind you about the certificate. If things change I'll pop in and let you all know. God Willing the next time ZA disappears it will be with an announcement form my son that I have left this earth to join others in my family who have left before me. BUT!!!! until that time comes ZA and all the downloads WILL remain available. This 3D virtual world is taking a lot of my time it needs a lot more looking after on a daily basis the ZA and all it's sister sites put together ever did.

So just remember the site is not a danger to your PCs so you can just continue on to the site when you get that expired certificate message. Take Care and Happy Building and downloading.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Z.Z.

Hi Yellowrose, good to see you! :)

Say, I cant for the life of me remember my ZA login information, could you pm it to me here please?

Truly_happy

hello, YellowRose!

Thank you for coming back and giving us an update. I have enjoyed many of the downloads on ZA and appreciate your dedication to maintaining the website.

I am interested in this "3D virtual world" you are working on. Obviously, you have much passion for it and must be putting a lot into it. Please share more about it when you get the chance/feel confident talking about it. Thanks!

- Marcella ♡

• Like 1

Hi, YellowRose. I'm glad all is well with you.

7 hours ago, Truly_happy said:

I am interested in this "3D virtual world" you are working on. Obviously, you have much passion for it and must be putting a lot into it. Please share more about it when you get the chance/feel confident talking about it. Thanks!

Exactly what I was thinking!

• 4 months later...

Ok had to pop in and redo bookmarks cause my hard drive needed replacing and of course they installed Win 10 which I hate and lost all m y bookmarks. As for the 3D Virtual World look up myvirtualbeach.com That is the web site for my virtual grid. If any of you have ever heard of Second Life or know what it's like VB runs on the opensim platform almost exactly like second life. The only difference between the 2 is the game engine that powers the client. SL uses the Havok Engine where VB Uses X or Y Engine. Will be mo9ving hose for the 25th of September so may not be until first week of October before net is reconnected.

But until next time Happy Building and Downloading.

• Love 3

• 2 months later...

The move seemed to take forever and we as settled as we can be for now have a garage full of stuff we will hopefully be able to get through between nice days in the winter and then in spring. This place is much smaller then the old one but a lot more cozy and NO STAIRS!!!!!!! Yippie.....lol 

For those of you asking about the 3D Virtual World I have attached an image of the Halloween region this is just the main landing this region is 256 meters by 256 meters and a good size along with this landing it includes a haunted cemetery an haunted castle and treehouse a fair sized corn maze and a Halloween Market where you can get free Halloween decorations and clothing for your avatars.

MainLanding_001.png

• Like 1

this is the Christmas region I built last year this basically shows the whole region. The water around the island in lower part of the screen is animated and turns . This region and the Halloween Spooktacular Wood region are the same size 256x256 meters.

CW-Nov-16-2021.png

• Like 1