Zoo Admin

Yellowrose

Z.Z.
15 minutes ago, Fern said:

I just sent you a pm there. Did you get it?

Have you validated your name there. If not check your junk mail for the validation notice.

Yes I got your message at ZooAdminDownloads.

When I went to respond it wanted me to enter the letters in the box which I can barely read and which caused me all the issues I had the first day I attempted to access ZooAdminDownloads, so I will not be responding to any messages at any ZooAdmin page.

At this point I am very aggravated with this.

Z.Z.

I can see the downloads.

I havent tried to download anything though, so I dont know if that function works yet.

I was just so damned frustrated yesterday by the time I finally got there I didnt even want to look at them.

And then when I went to reply to your message and that stupid letter box was there too I about blew a gasket.

I have apparently lost all patience with irritating crap these last 4 years.....

I am officially old and cranky ;D

Dont bother Yellowrose with it, its really not that important, but you may want to clue her in about the link in her post that goes to the .net page instead of the .org page.

• 11 months later...

Don't know why by ZA's ZT1 downloads page shows this when I go there. My antivirus will not let me go in without a fight. Firefox mozilla does not like it either and complains.

According to this some sort of certificate needs renewing.

ZA_24July2021.jpg

Firefox lets me in, but complains about it.

Has anyone heard from Yellowrose? Is she OK?

Savannahjan

I saw where she replied to a post at Facebook, but didn't read it.  Guess that means she is OK.

• Thanks 1

She was active pretty recently on Discord, talking about looking for a Marine Mania beta.

• 1 month later...

I get the same message.

I tried calling her on the phone and it said that the number was no longer in service. And I haven't seen her in WoW (which she also plays/played) for a long time.

I hope that she's ok.  :cry4:  (That's from worrying.)

:post-40-1236625287:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1