Zoo Admin

Yellowrose

I have also repaired any links in earlier posts so there should be no further issues reaching any of the ZA sites

All of the ZA sites and the Designer's Treehouse will be in maintenance mode for about an hour while I make some backend adjustments to the sites sorry for the downtime.

Thanks for your patience Maintenance is finished and sites are back

• Like 2

LAwebTek

Zoo Admin is still going, too?!?  Holy East African Oryx, Batman!

Wait... I just realized that if E = MC2, that means if I take Mass and multiply it by the speed of light, and then multiply by the speed of light again, I earn E! 

Sorry, I'll put myself in time out now.

(But if you get it, you have to admit, that was pretty funny)  :whistling_smiley_by_broni123: 

LMAO you are welcome to join LA

LAwebTek

Thank you for being kind and a good sport about my joking. It really was very tongue in cheek.

Heading over to ZA now! :clap:

Ha Ha I took as a joke in fact sat here and giggled when I read it..... glad to see you return. I too had left the community for about 8 years and just returned last winter and had to refresh all the knowledge about creating I had forgot. Hence why I said anytime you want a refresher or to know the new ways of doing things to give me a poke.

It's awesome having the two sites with such a great repore now makes the game and community that's left so much more fun.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

SpooktacularOctoberPoster.png

The date is fast approaching and goodies are almost finished so get yourself ready to pop over to Zoo Admin for it's Birthday Celebration!!!

• Like 3