Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• YoungerPrinceLothric
    • Goosifer

ZT2 Clubs!

Guest Fobian Vink

Do You Want ZT2 Clubs  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

genkicoll

I don't see any problem with being in a club for ZT1 and a club for ZT2, as long as the member can handle club activities for both clubs!

I will consider managing the ZT2 clubs, but I don't have AA, which could be a problem.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

• genkicoll

• Animalover44

Guest Fobian Vink

I think that is, genki, cuz i use AA very often :cristi: And, i as i said. I Can lead one of them, but when it comes to testing zoo's, i cant... becouse my comp can handle full small zoo's (or we have to organize Small Zoo Competitions). So it would be great if I can lead one, with an other person who CAN handle full medium / large zoo's ;)

Organizing screenshot contest, and others will be no problem, but when it comes to Medium / Large zoo contests it will be a problem unfortunatly..... ahh well, i guesse I hear from you guy's =)

w00t!! 14 say Yes, 0 say No

african raptor

For the screenshot contests, would that invlove passing round the zoo to other club members, letting them build a bit and then taking pictures of the final thing. Otherwise there will be lots of pictures from different zoos by different people of the same club and it wouldn't be much point of being in a club because your working by your self.

What I was thinking could happen is your given as a club a certain objective like take a picture of the cutest baby animal you can find. Then The club vote on which picture to use and the host of the contest can judge it. Like zoo building contests you could have certain things that need to be in the photo such as a certain amount of animls, an object, biome, animation.

I think screenshot contests will be easier aswell because I don't think everyone has all three expansion packs, and it cuts out the letting people go first because they lack one of them. And there is always the problem of who's computers can't run larger zoo's or zoos with lots in them.

Guest Fobian Vink

Well, i think a ZT2 + BD small zoo sometimes will be Ok?

And for the screenshot contest: Great idea! But, not all members got the best quality, so we must look at the way the pic is taken, not the beauty of it ;) But its a great idea! :cristi:

<<For the screenshot contests, would that invlove passing round the zoo to other club members, letting them build a bit and then taking pictures of the final thing. >>

AR - you're combining 2 things here.

Screenshot Contests are simply individuals posting their shots, and they are voted on by any Tekkie! The quality of the pic will vary somewhat depending on your settings. I have to have mine on low except for small zoos. You could have screenies of each members' exhibit between 2 or more clubs.

Zoo Building contests are judged by a particular person. They can be done in different ways, individually, partners, or full teams where each person does a section. So far we have had little interest at this site - maybe that will change???

You can also build club zoos or community zoos. There is no competition. A Club Zoo would go around only to club members, a Community Zoo is open to any Tekkie.

Genki - GET AA!!!!!!!

genkicoll
Genki - GET AA!!!!!!!

Yeah - right! :lol: Not so easy when you're lacking $$ to do so :P Perhaps one of these days, but I can't right at the moment ;)