• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

I'm not quite sure what you are asking for Pukkie. Do you mean an arctic version of the meerkat that could live with your arctic kangaroos?

Oh, and for those who can't see the little guys here is a new pic that should help. Let's play Find the Meerkat!

You got it just right Jordan that is exactly what I ment allthough the ability to live with the arctic kangaroo is just a personal

wish. If that is just not to be done I settle for the arctic meerkat for I could probably see them on a snowy background.

And playing your game and setting my eyes to work I found 4 red circels and 3 meerkats :yahoo:

Tasmanian_tiger
You do realise that you could now not only make a whole series of squirrels but mustelids & mongooses as well?

Why not make an ermine,or an ichneumon?

I think this is brilliant. I love your meerkats. I find it all the more cuteness to see a little movement in the corner, when you don't expect one (like in how they go up into the background.)

Jordan

Well, the meerkats are up. What now? The fisher cat is on my list, and I think an ermine after that. Any requests or shall I have to go look for myself at PPNE?

genkicoll

We're seriously lacking in Aussie animals, so how about a Dingo? :vishenka_34:

Jordan

A dingo, eh? I can do that. I'll do a bit of research and see what other Australian critters I can dig up.

Jordan

Maybe, I'll look into it. In the meantime, using Genki's awesome images as a base here is an idea of what might be to come... :P