Newest Member
    asd294

• strider213
    • LapisLazuli77
    • nana_nytowl

Jordan's Projects

Jordan

Jordan

Well folks, this is my triumphant return to the world of designing after a few year absence. After trawling the request threads I have decided to attempt the nyala, that is if there isn't one already that wasn't mentioned. Our dear professor says to use the Bongo so that is what I will do. It also occurred to me that there is a rather untapped market on turtles and tortoises. Could the babies of the Giant tortoise from DD be used? Oh Professor!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Savannahjan

Jordan, how wonderful! I am looking forward to your new creations.

Jordan

Okay Campers, the recolor on the nyala is done. I didn't manage to completely eliminate the stripes but the male and female are the correct differing colors. (I'm making up for my years of incredible procrastination on promised projects!) Ghirin's dimorphic animals tutorial was much easier to use than I thought but does anyone know a way to open the entire f animation folder of files instead of going into each individual folder for each animation and copying them? Anyway just programming to do left and I'll have pics tomorrow. Good night y'all!

genkicoll

Ghirin's been looking for someone to help with all the animal requests. Oh, oh! And if you're not adverse, the Dragon riders have something...the problem is that all the animations have to be put in one at a time. >_<

Ah Jordan went to PPNE today to see if I saw something I like and offcourse I did.

What about a Hippidion to go with the Macrauchenia and even perhaps the giant groundsloth?

And the Australian teamster (a donkey I suppose a really loveable one)

I will search some more coming weeks but there is so much there I get completely lost from time to time.

Jordan

If you shoot me off a PM Genki I can look into your project. If repetitive labor is all it requires I can certainly do it but I am no artist. If you've noticed I only do recolors! I can handle inputting animation frames though. And Pukkie, I'll take a peek at your ideas in PPNE, I should have the Nyala polished off in a few minutes.

Jordan

Other than a new icon, the nyala is done. I've checked with our good Professor and I can begin work on Pukkie's requests using the zebra as a base. When that is done I can look into turtles and tortoises.

Professor Paul

As I indicated you could try some tortoise species.

I dont read all the designer threads.so always best to message me.

Jordan

Alright folks, the nyala is done and the Hippidion is well on its way. Here is a pic of the finished nyala.

gem_del_mar

They look fantastic Jordan :clap: , the nyala will be a wonderful

addition to our zoos. Thank you for making them